Ibersol Antemare Spa hosts the II Mediterranean Tourism Meeting a conference where the challenges and opportunities presented in the tourism sector, especially in the Mediterranean area were analyzed.
This conference is jointly organized by the city of Sitges and Open Energy Institute, with the collaboration of public and private sector.
In this changing moment the future of this important sector of the country's economy will be analyzed and the necessary keys will be provided to increase the competitiveness of the sector.
All in the unique setting of this beautiful Mediterranean city, which will serve as a unique showcase to generate debate on the future of international and Mediterranean tourism professionals renowned sector.
These seminars are mainly settled:
- Professionals maximum capacity of influence and prescription of the main sectors
- Companies related to tourism and services associated with this sector
- Public administration staff working in tourism promotion
- Owners and business professionals of hospitality and tourism
- Travel agencies and transport
- Investors interested in Barcelona and its area of influence
- Tourism Consultants
- University World